Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DUBDVD - Please answer this for me.

Options
  • 28-01-2006 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭

Did you get stung by Customs with VAT when you bought your Mountain Mods case?

Am about to buy 1, but the extra 100yoyos of VAT would disuade me from the already high cost.

Tnx a mil,

Inqui

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭shanethemofo

are you implying that you are gonna evade giving our lovely government extra money.... tut tut..... your mother would be ashamed :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

are you implying that you are gonna evade giving our lovely government extra money.... tut tut..... your mother would be ashamed :D:p
    *tut tut*
    Should report you..............but era sur.....oh look i got blindsided/wanders off/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

As far as I know,I dont think he did.I think he got it from a place in the Uk so there would not be any vat anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

--

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

What price is their delivery to ireland?

• Advertisement

http://www.over-clock.co.uk/

sorry, this is the site..

Shipping was £21..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Big thanks Unki :)

Will be placing my order forthwith

Inqui

one thing Dubdvd has always said about his case.. as good as it is, he could have built it himself.. for less and gotten exactly what he wanted.. His case is no longer a Mountain mods case. Hes completely re-worked it.. send him a pm before u buy it.

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=54350&page=6&pp=20&highlight=mountain
    someones making there own here..

one thing Dubdvd has always said about his case.. as good as it is, he could have built it himself.. for less and gotten exactly what he wanted.. His case is no longer a Mountain mods case. Hes completely re-worked it.. send him a pm before u buy it.

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=54350&page=6&pp=20&highlight=mountain
    someones making there own here..

Prob could make cheaper, but I dont have access to plasma cutters etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Is it just me or do those mountain mod cases look big and ugly? :rolleyes:

Its just you Al

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Inquitus wrote:
    Its just you Al

Had a feeling somebody was gonna say that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

there big, there ugly (for a while) but then a modder makes it a work of art ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭g5hn710m4xpdwy

there big, there ugly (for a while) but then a modder makes it a work of art ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭seatleon2000

echo...

Advertisement