Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WoW Help

• 28-01-2006 9:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

My WoW is running badly. It is really slow to turn. And is down fully low on everyhting.

What do i need to inprove on for it to run better. Is it the gfx card or RAM or processor. In my case all of them are terrible.

Specs:(Diabolical)

256 SDRAM
    1Ghz Celeron Processor
    Radeon 7000

Which(if not all) need inproving?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭abccormac

I'd say memory would make the most immediate improvement, apparently its a very memory intensive game. Also, try running without any mods, some of them can slow things down quite badly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,064 ✭✭✭Gurgle

Timans wrote:
    My WoW is running badly. It is really slow to turn. And is down fully low on everyhting.

What do i need to inprove on for it to run better. Is it the gfx card or RAM or processor. In my case all of them are terrible.

Specs:(Diabolical)

256 SDRAM
    1Ghz Celeron Processor
    Radeon 7000

Which(if not all) need inproving?
    :eek: it runs at all ?
    RAM RAM RAM, my system was laggy with 512Mb
    1Gb is sweet

Advertisement