Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Traffic Lights for different lanes...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Would the same number of people that go through a filter with no red light would go though the same filter if it had a red light above it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

Nuttzy wrote:
    ....Whereas provisional drivers are usually young drivers (unless they`re them geeks on their 3rd/9th provisional) who had to know how filter lights worked and learned them as they would be coming accross them on their tests....

Makes you wonder why 50% of drivers fail their test the first time doesn't it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

Would the same number of people that go through a filter with no red light go though the same filter if it had a red light above it?
    Exactly!! that's what I meant in my rant at the start... Cause I don't think so, I know it's not rocket science and I know how filters work... but obviously there are people out there who don't.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I know how filters work... but obviously there are people out there who don't.
    Many people can't seem to understand normal traffic lights never mind filters!

Advertisement