Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postgraduate SU Council Rep

• 28-01-2006 11:27pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know what the deal is with the postgrad rep on the SU council? Is there only one for the whole of college or is it by faculty?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭zap

by faculty, some seats are still unfilled - Contact Dave Curran Dep. Pres for more info.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

cheers zap. im a final year this year but next year i hope to be still running riot in these parts. anyone quick know if the eng position has been filled or is likely to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

According to my class rep hand book (which may be a bit out of date)
    the only possitions in post grad Econ.Sc, Arts, Commerce, Equal. Stds, Science, and Social Work are currently filled...

But presumably they'll all be up for election next Septmeber/October

you mean to say there's only four positions filled. seems very low? is there a position for each faculty?

reason i'm asking is that realistically my own class has its reps this year but i'm getting fed up of looking at the SU from the sidelines.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Red Alert wrote:
    you mean to say there's only four positions filled. seems very low? is there a position for each faculty?

reason i'm asking is that realistically my own class has its reps this year but i'm getting fed up of looking at the SU from the sidelines.

No, there are 7 positions filled (there are two science reps). I'm pretty sure there's a positions for up for grabs in postgrad eng, but e-mail Dave Curran,he'll know

• Advertisement

great stuff i'll do that so. mind you i should really sort out getting into postgrad first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Red Alert wrote:

ohh i hope I didnt inspire this 'fight the clique'!:D
    Id say your best bet is to go in and speak to dave c in union corridor-he's very sweet and approachable and will give u all ur info

Advertisement