Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zapcats!!!!!!

Options
  • 29-01-2006 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

do you own a zapcat and wont to race but cant because there is no race courses in southern ireland. only we need it 10 zapcats and the zapcat uk wel be willin to add us to there fixture and it not just the racers that will benafit it local bussiness and it great fun just watching!!!!!!!

contact
    kyletiltman@hotmail.com of more details or post a reply
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭adiobam

wtf is a zapcat???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Mini-powerboat racing - think small RIBs with 50hp, shortshaft outboards on small tracks. Would be pretty cool to watch alright.

http://www.zapcat-ireland.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Wow... How is anybody actually meant to understand that post?
    The new language, txtz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

http://www.zapcat-racing.com/da/19730

Entry fees to Championships - e1400
    Race licence (oer annum) - e360

STOKES5_GP.jpg

Catching some serious air @ 50mph? Priceless. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Alkers

Had a shot in one in Mallehide. My god, SAVAGE. The acceleration is unreal and the corners they can take. You get a fair workout even being the passenger. I think if you could get a race in the Liffey that would be amazing, it's a half decent spectator sport esp. as watersports go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 highonsnow

I took part at the Riverfest in Limerick April '06.. what an event, we can second overall, but what a rush it was!! It's one thing driving them day in day out, but to race neck on neck at 50mph in these boats.. No words can describe it!

Advertisement