Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What animal are you?

Options
  • 29-01-2006 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

So what animal from the Chinese Horoscope are you? (Go here if you don't know)

I'm a Tiger :)

Was going to make a poll, but the max options is 10 and there's 12 animals :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

Rabbit. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

<- Monkey. Gung hay fat choy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

Ditto on the Tiger.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

I'm a goat...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Pig.
    Contrary to its rather negative reputation in the West, the Pig of Chinese Astrology may be the most generous and honorable Sign of the Zodiac. Pigs are nice to a fault and possess impeccable manners and taste. They have so much of the perfectionist in them that others may be inclined to perceive them as snobs, but this is a misconception. Pigs are simply possessed of a truly luxurious nature, one that delights in finery and riches (in surroundings, food, lovemaking and otherwise). This Sign believes in the best qualities of mankind and certainly doesn't consider itself to be superior. Pigs also care a great deal about friends and family and work hard to keep everyone in their life happy. Helping others is a true pleasure for the Pig, who feels best when everyone else is smiling.

A Pig with no one around to appreciate its giving nature is a sad sight. Pigs are so magnanimous they can appear almost saintly; this can lead some less-than-well-intentioned souls to stomp all over this Sign, and the bad news is, the Pig will take the blows! Pigs make great companions in part because of their refusal to see the more negative or base qualities in a partner, but that rose-colored view can lead to this Sign's allowing itself to be taken advantage of. Contrary to their seemingly benign dispositions, however, Pigs can be quite venomous in response to being crossed by a lover, friend or business partner.

Pigs are highly intelligent creatures, forever studying, playing and probing in their quest for greater knowledge. They can be misinterpreted as being lazy, however, due to their love of reveling in the good stuff; this Sign could happily spend hours on end making love, napping, taking a long bubble bath or dallying over an incredible spread of rich foods. Pigs tend to make wonderful life partners due to their hearts of gold and their love of family. Even so, Pigs can be rather exclusive, choosing to spend time with those who will appreciate them most and ignore the rest of the populace. Pigs would do well to realize that there's more to life than being needed. When they open up their world to a diverse group of people, they will truly bloom.

The most compatible match for a Pig is the Rabbit or the Goat.

^^ not too far off the mark.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Fire Horse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭annette curtain

Tiger......the second best sign next to the dragon!!! as i do believe

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Tiger......the second best sign next to the dragon!!! as i do believe
    I second that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

snake

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I... am a Rooster ^-^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Rat :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

I'm a monkey.

It's funny because I have big ears, i'm a great climber and i'm hairy like a... well like a monkey really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

Dog...seems like it wasn't long ago the last time it was the year of dog and when the next time it comes. I'll be another 12 years older! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

I'm year of the rabbit too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭RedRaven

Demeant0r wrote:
    So what animal from the Chinese Horoscope are you? (Go here if you don't know)

I'm a Tiger :)

Was going to make a poll, but the max options is 10 and there's 12 animals :(
    Im a dragon!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

I'm a dog :p

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

Bibi's a horse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Inisin

Monkey! Yeeeeahh!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 244 ✭✭tails2

I'm a dog :p

yes yes i'm sure thats what all the boys tell you :D

anyway i was born in the year of the rat

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭DaSilva