Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aloha from Hawaii....

• 29-01-2006 2:18am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd post a quick thread as I'm waiting for my flight from Hawaii to LA. For those of you that dont know I'm on a RTW trip with my new wife and son. We got married on the 29th December. Anyway managed to fit in a 4 night livaboard from Cairns in Oz. 15 dives on the great barrier reef. I can now retire from diving as I dont think it'll get any better than this. Saw everything from manta rays to turtles, and even nearly stood on a stone fish. Have loads of diving pics and video so I'll post them up when we get back.

Didn't manage to dive in Hawaii which was a shame as I'd say it's pretty good. How's the weather in Ireland lads? It's 82 degrees here in Hawaii today.

Bye for now......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭seadeuce

Congrats! And don't retire just yet.
    GBR is overrated by a long shot. Better diving NE in Coral Sea, better again in PNG.

Hawaii has some fairish wrecks off Oahu, but the Big Island and Maui are better.

Why not make up for your missed dives in HI by checking with: http://www.scubaluv.com
    and treat yourself to diving the kelp forest!! Easy to get to from LA.

And remember ...

In days of old,
    When divers were cold
    Before Drysuits were invented,
    The best latrine was neoprene -
    Especially when rented!

Mahalo,

Seadeuce

Advertisement