Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where didi we go

Options
  • 29-01-2006 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Well another weekend is gone

Where didi we go this weekend

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

disc wrote:
    Well another weekend is gone

Where didi we go this weekend

Why dont you tell us where you went ? Instead of starting a thread with a silly question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

Well since disc won't tell us I guess I'll have to!

Last night I went to knights in Navan, then headed out to the Ardboyne (liquid). Was a brill night!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭disc

i went to vicars. was there on thursday (great night) was there on friday night (quiet enough but a good night ) was there last night also was home before 2.30

reason been the music was dire (he played aqua barbie girl, Abba and the spice girls also oh and sclub 7)

I know. and considering i thought the music and atmosphere the other 2 night was good i thought it was a sure thing. Never again

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭- bo -

stayed in with me mate, couple of cans and watched airplane II. that's about as exciting as it gets :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

did nothing on friday night... went to corbetts last night (we're all members now woohoo!! we even got membership cards... coool :p) doing nothing tonoght.... [sarcasm]very exciting weekend[/sarcasm]

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Went out to the Fiddlers. Got drunk. The usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭This is

usual bull fusion - mcphails - earth nowhere else in drogheda!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭mise_me_fein_V2

Was in Oldcastle Saturday night - crap. and was in monaghan town, the poc fada last night. Decent enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

were you in the tunnel? or just bar crawling in "Auldcastle"? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭mise_me_fein_V2

I was in Cafferys.

Didn't go anywhere else

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

McHughs, Cellers, Barocco and Storm. Was an ok night

Advertisement