Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Clever Blonde

Options
  • 29-01-2006 2:35pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A blonde woman walks into a bank and asks for a loan of €5,000, the bank manager asks her if she has any collateral to which she replies "Yes, my car" pointing out of the window she shows him the brand spanking new BMW M3 sitting in the car park... The bank manager does not hesitate in signing the dotted line smirking at the blondes stupidity and safe in the knowledge that the car is worth a hell of a lot more than €5,000.. They agree an interest rate of 3% and he waves her off on her way before smugly driving the car down into the banks underground car park...

The blonde turns up one month later with €5150 euro and reclaims her car... Curiosity gets the better of the bank manager and he asks what an evidently wealthy woman wanted with €5000.. To which she replies "I went on holiday for a month and I needed a secure place to park my car.. Where else in Dublin City can you securely park your car for a month for €150"

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

Hehe! Me likes, us blondes can smart sometimes be.

Advertisement