Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netsource speed problem

• 29-01-2006 4:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if it's my line that's suddenly gone dodgy or a problem with Netsource this weekend.

I'm on 3meg/384 but download speeds are around 200-250. I'm away at college during the week but just this weekend i've noticed it since connecting on friday.

Ran a traceroute to boards and it's been showing ping spikes from netsource's servers (213.79.63.254 and 212.17.32.101)

Anyone getting the same problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 xephyr

I have three netsource dsl connections and they seem to be fine. What exchange are you on?

X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Shamo

Wexford - Anne Street

Downloading something at the moment and the speeds seem to be better but still not as stable as they were. Hopefully it'll be back to normal soon anyway.

Advertisement