Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

huge no way out spoiler

• 29-01-2006 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

i read on mainevent.com.au
    (austrailian web site) tha angle will defend whc against..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................THE UNDERTAKER :v: :D;):p:o :eek: :( :rolleyes: :) :mad: :confused: :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

OMG! I wonder where they got this info from and whether it's legit or not? Don't see anything on wwe.com or anywhere else.

500th post!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

I'LL BELIEVE THAT WHEN i see it....

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

I don't see why that's so surpirsing or hard to believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

huge wrestlemania spoiler.
    rey mysterio will suck.

stick to the cruiserweight division. that's where you're good. i'm sick of seeing wrestlers position themselves so that they just happen to fall onto the middle rope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Looks like it could be right

• Advertisement

indeed. what sort of delay do they have in order to beep tazz on live tv?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Consider he got out about 99% of the word I wouldn't say too much

is it called "the owen hart delay"?

too soon?

ok.

as for the scoop by Zip; well done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Yeah it definitely looks like a strong possibility now with that ending. Damn Henry was sloppy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Anyone else think that the rumble match was poorly executed. Flair in for like 30 seconds??? I thought that they would have given lashley a good run, put him on a pedestal like when Kane eliminated 11 men. How often was there 4/5 wrestlers just huddled in a corner or just standing there doing nothing, it looked broken. Did HHH hog all the fake tan in the miami area:) ?

• Advertisement

that fake tan cracked me up.

yeah, the rumble match was very poor. worst one in years. mysterio spent most of the time in a corner.

Advertisement