Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Route through free uk Proxy ?

Options
  • 29-01-2006 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hi,

I used to listen to BBC Five Live online .... now they seem to pick up that im not based in the uk and dont broadcast online to those outside the uk.

Can anyone tell me if its possible for me to someway spoof...or route through a free uk proxy that will basically act as if im based in the uk ??

cheers

i think this is the link..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/mainframe.shtml?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭bishopLEN

Yes there is a way, I can point you in the direction. There is a copyright issue. But sher look at the soccer forum and you'll see that it looks like it doesn't matter. Anyway here you are...

A few things to note:

Use Internet Explorer

Browse the site from scratch when change is made i.e. don't use the direct link you are using

Make sure your Real Media settings are set to pick up Internet explorer proxy settings

First Result Will do

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DonnieBrasco

badda bing.. badda boom ...badda bing.

this is top notch, thanks a million.

Advertisement