Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

mp3 ringtone.. add vibration?

• 29-01-2006 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭

I have a clip of a song and have just uploaded it to my phone(6230i) and set it as a ringtone, but when it rings there is no vibration.
    Is there any way to add vibration to it..?
    or convert it and then add vibration?
    thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

is the vibration turned on in the profile setting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

yeah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

vibration is nothing to do with the mp3, its a setting of the phone. sounds like the vibration motor is broken if you've turned on vibration and its not vibrating. if you select a normal ring tone does it vibrate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭dawballz

vibration is nothing to do with the mp3

Yeah I know that, but I thought only certain formats have vibration, like as if it was another 'track'..

Yeah vibration works with other tones.

edit; found the reason, I was just checking if it vibrated in where you set the tones, where it doesnt vibrate, but will if you set the tone and then get a call say.

Advertisement