Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sparknotes.com

• 29-01-2006 7:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all, just to let everyone who needs a feck load of revision for the JC that there are some excellent notes on www.sparknotes.com I've only used the site for English notes but they have notes on other subjects too.

The site is American so some of the notes may cover topics not covered in the Junior Cert but I find the English notes very useful as they're comprehensive and uncomplicated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Apple Gal

My teacher gets all her notes for Romeo and Juliet from that site,I got all my to kill a mocking bird ones from there its very good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

There's already a link to this in the resources threadn, but with the mocks so close and all, I'll just leave this on its own.. to.. remind people, or something.

Nice looking website, though. Bit commercial, but it has bright colours so I approve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

That site is awesome. It has study notes for the Bible. The freakin Bible!
    Character List
    God - The creator of the world and an all-powerful being.
    XD

Advertisement