Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Media player 10 problem

• 29-01-2006 8:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭

For some reason I can not get any album info to come up! No matter what cd I put in it will not come up! I have clicked on the rip tab, and then find album info and all that comes up The page cannot be displayed.

when i then click on windowsmedia.com it says This type of document does not have a security certificate!

I use autopacter xp to do all my updates. I have uninstalled media player from the add/remove programs, restarted the pc then reinstalled it using autopatcher xp.

Does anyone out there have any ideas on how to solve this! I know media player isn't the best but I like it especially the visulations which have kept me using it for sooooo loooong!

Thanks for any advice in advance!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

I got it sorted at last! Thank god for that! It's just that I can get the playlist of cds etc. to come up on the lcd screen on my new logitech mx 5000 duo!

Advertisement