Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last chance to vote for the Game Awards

Options
  • 29-01-2006 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

Just to let you all know, i'll be closing the polls in the Game Awards forum sometime over the next few days.
    If you haven't voted yet, now is your last chance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Done and done... nice selection there, the competition could have had done with more exposure. Nicely done anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Thanks Rhyme:)

I had a serious dose of the CBAs this year, so i guess that explains the lack of exposure (or lack of being bothered to expose)
    it was pretty damn hard to be enthusiastic about this whole thing when i've barely touched a game over the past 3 months...
    I'll definitely be passing the torch onto someone else for this years awards.

anyways, enough of my whinging...
    the threads have all been closed now, so all that remains is for me to count the votes and create the final thread:)

Advertisement