Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunshaughlin Exchange

• 29-01-2006 8:22pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭

hey guys anyone else here on the Dunshaughlin exchange? Since the Eircom upgrade ive had sub dial up speeds and satellite like pings. Ive spent the last few days in Scotland and came home and things are now worse again. Ive already rang eircom and they said to me its my computer that its a virus or spyware.. I know this is not the case coz my neighbour is getting the same results as me. Im going to ring them again in the morning, is their anything else I can do if they keep telling me the spyware excuse?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

my modem has now dropped down to 2048k from 3072k and when i go to the modem stats page on eircom to view my cap it says 30,720gig and in brackets it says next month your download allowance is being dropped down to 20 gigs... wtf is going on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

i'm on the dunshaughlin exchange aswell, living in Ardlea...

Advertisement