Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banning Procedure

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

C U Next Tuesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭adonis

so i see you have changed my signature? and picture?
    i also see that there is strength in numbers..

another grown up move from the guys who copy your jokes and fix ur email problems..

although i do like koneko's post...its witty and intelligent use of the language..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Shed a tear for poor adonis...

Hey, all I'm doing is explaining Gordo's post. Think of me like an encyclopedia. Or a human-talking-box of some kind that tells you interesting facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

koneko wrote:
    Hey, all I'm doing is explaining Gordo's post.
    Boo to that, I thought my note should have been good enough for anyone who wanted to figure it out for themselves. I'm never going to see Titanic with you, you'll just give away the ending.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Leonardo and the rest of the turtles save it from shredder

sceptre wrote:
    Boo to that, I thought my note should have been good enough for anyone who wanted to figure it out for themselves.

Yeah but some of these folks aren't too clever, sceptre. If you don't spell it out for them they'll never learn. And if they never learn then as humans we will never evolve into the super-human race we are all capable of becoming.
    sceptre wrote:
    I'm never going to see Titanic with you, you'll just give away the ending.

But but but I loooove you :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Asok wrote:
    Leonardo and the rest of the turtles save it from shredder
    Rocksteady wrecks the place though.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

That was Giblet that mentioned the Tuesday remark. And I sincerely doubt he meant it as that foul word adonis was relating CuLT to, I really think he was insinuating that adonis was to be banned..

I think your avatar suits you now adonis, we all know you're curt so now your avatar truly shows who you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Four letter word ending in UNT depicting a female...

Scroll down....

Aunt. What were you thinking?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭adonis

Gordon wrote:
    That was Giblet that mentioned the Tuesday remark. And I sincerely doubt he meant it as that foul word adonis was relating CuLT to, I really think he was insinuating that adonis was to be banned..

I think your avatar suits you now adonis, we all know you're curt so now your avatar truly shows who you are.

but gordo, i have never been curt, so i think its a little bit of a misnomer!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

From reading this, I don't think you are going to get unbanned. Even if you get me Depeche Mode tickets.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement