Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clinical Measurement DIT

• 29-01-2006 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Is anyone thinkin about doin Clinical Measurement in DIT?? I'm from Galway and the thoughts of goin up to Dublin is scary.. Is it a nice place to live?:confused:
    I have to fill out my CAO tomorrow online at school and I havn't a clue what I want.. Well C.Measurement and maybe Music, Media and Performance Technology in Limerick.. Don't know what I'll put down after that.. Ahhhh... Tough decisions!! xxx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭mel(",)

i put down d.i.t as my first choice but i opted for event management.
    i cant tell ya all bout wat dublin is like to live in coz im from meath...an hour away but ive many m8's that live up there
    im sure at the start it will be a bit daunting but once ya find your feet you'll be grand
    a lot of students rent accomodation in drumcondra so keep that in mind and its close enough to the city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

I think Dublin would be a cool place to go to college(good social life if you have enough money) but the expense and the fact there isn't really anthing i want to do there would be the only thing that would stop me from going there. Oh yeah i probably would end up living with my sister in drumcondra or brother(lives near croke park) so that wouldn't be much fun.

Advertisement