Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ75B Trigger

Options
  • 29-01-2006 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Are there any gunsmiths on the island competent in adjusting CZ75 triggers / actions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jaycee

Whats wrong with it..?

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭les45

Possibly Billy Stringer, Maryland Country Sports.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

The best I can describe it, is "gritty". On the single action pull, you can notice several distinct "notches". This is apparently par for the course, and should go away after a lot of shots, but I'm of the impatient sort. There are places abroad I could send the gun for an action/trigger job, but there's a lot of hassle involved.

Thanks for the name les45.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

civdef wrote:
    The best I can describe it, is "gritty". On the single action pull, you can notice several distinct "notches". This is apparently par for the course, and should go away after a lot of shots, but I'm of the impatient sort. There are places abroad I could send the gun for an action/trigger job, but there's a lot of hassle involved.

Thanks for the name les45.

I know what you're saying civdef I have an air rifle that needs a service once a year ( I have it a year now and it could do with a service) as its a pre charged pneumatic type and the cylinder on it takes as much pressure as a scuba tank. Don't know of anywhere in Ireland that'll do it either!!! Is it just me or are gunsmiths very rare here

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭oldzed

Bear in mind civ that if you get a trigger job on your 75 and you intend to shoot ipsc production division you could be in trouble , The rules allow for minor polishing but thats all .And shooting a 9mm in standard is hell due to the major /minor scoring. Fyi my cz85 was made in 1988 and has a lovely trigger. Takes lots of rounds to wear it in normally . To get a really nice trigger on a new 75 you can buy a cz75 production 1psc from frankonia which has a much sweeter trigger than the bog standard factory one but you have the gun now . Fyi the cz triggers are still a hell of a lot better than a lot of factory triggers.
    zed

• Advertisement
Advertisement