Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart customers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Hope Smart is rolled out to more exchanges soon. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

New packages look good if only they would come to limerick

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Oooh, those packages make Smart look even more tempting! I could have 6Mbit DSL for less than I'm paying Eircom at the moment (135eur bimonthly for Business Starter DSL and Line Rental).

Only a month to go before my 6 month contract with Eircom ends!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

Ive been looking to go to Smart for a while now. Only thing was that I was afraid they would stick @ 2mb, which is what I have from eircom @ the moment. Eircom wouldn't have moved if it werent for the competition and they are still behind!!! Only one thing I will say about Smart... I rang up to sign up 4 days ago and I was on hold for 35 mins without talking to a human. Smart, improve your customer service and I might consider giving you my hard earned cash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

This is excellent news, finally some decent speeds for decent money! Despite Smart having a limited footprint, this will hopefully put some pressure on Eircom to benefit all of us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Shamo

That's good news alright. Wish the rollout would move along faster though! :)

Checked my number on Smart's site again recently and it's moved from April to no date at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Anarchist

Ive been looking to go to Smart for a while now. Only thing was that I was afraid they would stick @ 2mb, which is what I have from eircom @ the moment. Eircom wouldn't have moved if it werent for the competition and they are still behind!!! Only one thing I will say about Smart... I rang up to sign up 4 days ago and I was on hold for 35 mins without talking to a human. Smart, improve your customer service and I might consider giving you my hard earned cash!
    I have never had trouble with their customer service and once you get online with them their online customer service is even better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Anarchist wrote:
    I have never had trouble with their customer service and once you get online with them their online customer service is even better.

Same here. Smart are fantastic!

Advertisement