Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Canon mv600..whats it like?

• 29-01-2006 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

I am buing a canon mv600, anyone know if its a good buy i know there is reviews on net but does anyone know how much it is new and if its good, user friendly ect!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 sdLOVE

depends on what you want to be filming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

looked it up i'm pretty sure it is the one i had...(before it was stolen) It was fine as far as home camcorders go. But i wouldnt use it for shooting films unless i am either on a really tight budget, or you want the visual style that only camcorders give (faint colours and if you get an old tape, dropped frames.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 wooddale

Oh I just want it for home u know video kids party, outings stuff like that, i know this is a video-prod forum but I could not find one that was really for camcor so i thought this was the closest!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

then i say go ahead. its a fine camcorder with all the usual trimmings, easy to use and sfotware needed to put your work on your computer or video

Advertisement