Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coast to Coast AM

• 29-01-2006 11:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

Who listens? I started listening a couple of months back. It lists on their site www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/ which topics are discussed on which dates, so if your looking for older recordings that comes in handy :)

So anyone else listen to it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I have listened to it on occasion through one of the syndicated stations' webstreams. unfortunately I have found that most of the guests are trying harder to flog a book or a product of some kind more than giving out valid information. also it is on at an unholy hour at night so I don't hear every episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I have listened to it on occasion through one of the syndicated stations' webstreams. unfortunately I have found that most of the guests are trying harder to flog a book or a product of some kind more than giving out valid information. also it is on at an unholy hour at night so I don't hear every episode.

i download it later and listen on my zen, pretty handy cos you can find out what topic is being discussed then download the show if you are interested. I think most shows are only 70mb each.

There was a bigfoot repeat* show on last week, very interesting stuff.

I think Art Bells wife died this week :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

There were some great shows over the years, particularly Bob Lazar and John Keel, although I haven't listened to all the shows. I don't like the way they charge you to access the shows from the net. I mean, it's radio, and it's supposed to be free public domain broadcasting.

Still, conspiracy is a big cash cow nowadays unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

In most cases I'd say the guests are for real. Of course some are pluging their wares, it doesn't mean what they're saying has no relevance. But you have a point.

Did art's wife really pass away? I heard nothing.

kyp_durron wrote:
    In most cases I'd say the guests are for real. Of course some are pluging their wares, it doesn't mean what they're saying has no relevance. But you have a point.

i think so, i think he was back on air sunday night.

• Advertisement

Kernel wrote:
    There were some great shows over the years, particularly Bob Lazar and John Keel, although I haven't listened to all the shows. I don't like the way they charge you to access the shows from the net. I mean, it's radio, and it's supposed to be free public domain broadcasting.

If you don't wanna pay just download and listen whenever you want, easy

kyp_durron wrote:

What they say might have some validity, however when you get the likes of Alex Jones whoreing his two websites every fifteen seconds it kinda gets up your nose a little.

plus when listening to it live, it tends to be riddles with advertisements.

If you don't wanna pay just download and listen whenever you want, easy

Huh? How do you download them for free? Anytime I have tried it's asked me for a monthly subscription?

I was listening to the famous 'remote viewer' Maj. Ed Dames going on about the cataclysm which was supposed to have happened when the last space shuttle would come crashing to earth..... Didn't happen. Funniest part of the interview was when Dames prophesised that 20 billion would die on Earth... One third of the Earth's population apparently.. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, that's considerable more than the entire world's population of course.

Huh? How do you download them for free? Anytime I have tried it's asked me for a monthly subscription?

Asking for illegal downloads for pay services is against boards.ie rules. 1 week ban.

What they say might have some validity, however when you get the likes of Alex Jones whoreing his two websites every fifteen seconds it kinda gets up your nose a little.

plus when listening to it live, it tends to be riddles with advertisements.

The downloaded versions i get from :D:D:D:D:D , have all the adds cut out, so its nothing but action :v:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭maquiladora

Jeff Rense also has a similar type of show.
    www.rense.com
    Pinch of salt alert, of course, but entertaining if nothing else. ;)

Jeff Rense also has a similar type of show.
    www.rense.com
    Pinch of salt alert, of course, but entertaining if nothing else. ;)

Interesting thanks, gonna have to look into this ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Story-bud!!

Kernel wrote:
    Check out http://www.theedgeam.com/ there guests are more genuine,the archives are free...;)

HOW TO GET COAST TO COAST AM for FREE on stream....

Step#1 - Go here http://www.am770chqr.com/ and sign up to be an "insider". (very top of the screen)

Step#2 - go here http://www.am770chqr.com/station/audiovault_members.cfm and choose a date and select "1am".

You can get any coast to coast show streamed 30 days back including the current weeks show

MODS this is legit, and the site is legit ;)

Kernel wrote:
    Check out http://www.theedgeam.com/ there guests are more genuine,the archives are free...;)

Noice thanks ;)

Thanks for the links lads, hope I don't get banned for saying so, but radio should always be free and coast to coast is great! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Story-bud!!

Nice one Fighting Irish for links,tuned in live on http://www.kfi640.com/interactive/streaming.html at 8 am.Now Anytime.
    Thanks again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Kernel wrote:

diudn't know Bob was still doing the rounds, haven't heard anything from him in a while, or have I been looking in the wrong places?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement