Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hip Hip Mix : How We Will Chill From 93

• 30-01-2006 12:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

www.blaa-blaa.com

PRESENTS : - Jay Ru - How We Will Chill From 93 Til ?

Tracklisting
    1. intro
    2. blackmoon - i got ya open
    3. nas w/az - life a bitch (dj eclipse remix)
    4. the wu tang clan - can it be it was all so simple
    5. slum village - fall in love
    6. common & eyrka badu - love of my life (ode 2 hip hop)(dns remix)
    7. jay z w/pharrel - allure (kev brown remix)
    8. dj jazzy jeff presents kev brown - music lounge
    9. jursaic 5 - hey
    10. nas - memory lane
    11. big l w/kid capri - put it on (large pro remix)
    12. jazz liberators w/emanon & aloe blac - whats real
    13. talib kweli & hi-tek - the blast
    14. de la soul - itzsoweezee
    15. steady g - pass da buddah sack
    16. the roots - what they do
    17. foreign exchange - nic's groove
    18. pitch black - good times
    19. gangstarr w/total - discipline
    20. jay z - a million (dj premier's extended mix)
    21. talib kweli - piece of mind
    22. redman - how 2 roll a blunt
    23. rick james - mary jane

Yet another hip hop mix for you guys. Btw, our site will get launched this week, so if your ever in the neighbourhood , pop by.

Rollo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

niiiiiice...nice

thanks, real nice mix there, quality selection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Klimseven wrote:
    niiiiiice...nice

thanks, real nice mix there, quality selection

gotta agreee here, nice job!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

yep, looks like a good mix alright, much better song selection than the january get down mix!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

thanks for the positve comments. It's not my mix thou, its a mates. Just in case people think i'm taking credit for it. Yeah, i really enjoyed this mix too, the family guy bits were class once more. Gotta love Stewie! Jay said its a stoner mix, which is probably why it sounds better than Jan's Mix. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

glad to hear ur liking the mix guys. i seem to getting a bit of flack of a few people about teh track selection on get down, all i say in my defence is that i tried to cover as many styles as possible, but since it didn't go down that well i won't be trying again anytime soon. thanks again for the feedback, and i'll post my next mix as soon as its done.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭BangBeater

Jay Ru wrote:
    glad to hear ur liking the mix guys. i seem to getting a bit of flack of a few people about teh track selection on get down, all i say in my defence is that i tried to cover as many styles as possible, but since it didn't go down that well i won't be trying again anytime soon. thanks again for the feedback, and i'll post my next mix as soon as its done.:)

gotta be honest in saying that I thought the Jan Get Down mix was alrite in fairness... ok, a bit commercial... but ya gotta reprazent all sides!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

cheers for the feedback. it is a comercial but i was done for a saturday night radio show. Street Beat on Beat FM

Advertisement