Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PPV Sunday Night HeAT?

• 30-01-2006 1:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭

I have been pretty tied up with college for the past couple of months so I haven't bought/watched a ppv for a while, however I always try to catch the rumble. Anyways I just tuned into sky sports 3 now (12 am) to watch sunday night heat, how come its not the live pre rumble heat? Its just the international pre-taped heat. What gives, did sky stop showing the live pre ppv heat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Yeah, for some reason the Live Heat is been shown just on wwe.com now. It's been shown there for the past few months I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Yeah I know but it's catch 22. People in U.K and Ireland cannot watch internet heat(tracks isp address and prevents you from connecting) because sky have the rights to it for this market, yet sky don't show the live pre p.p.v edition

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Lita Forever

Yeah, it sucks. We've been getting live Heat for what, two years now? It makes no sense for us not to have it now.

No it really sucks, I can remember getting p.p.v heat from as far back as the attitude era when all the p.p.v's were on sky sports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

spoiler, well not really. but it happened on heat

we have a new Cruiserweight Champions: Gregory Helms.

• Advertisement

Sorry bout that i've edited the post, typed before I thought;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

I had been watching Heat and veocity online for the past 3 or 4 months but there a couple of weeks ago it tells me its geographically blocked. The small print had always said geographically blocked but it was never a problem. Is there a way round it???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Sky Sports haven't been showing the live heat before PPV's for a while now and it can't be watched on WWE.com, I used to enjoy watching the build-up to the PPV. The only match on Heat was Finlay vs. Brian Kendrick.

People outside the U.S. can't view Unlimited either but i read that tonight for Unlimited during tonight's Raw it is available Worldwide!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

unlimited as in what was on last weeks RAW?

just watched some of them now, no problems

Advertisement