Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Otherside

Options
  • 30-01-2006 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

For those of you who dont know Belfield FM is back on this week and in particular the otherside from 3:30 - 5:00 is when you get to hear my lovely voice .....

So tune in on 97.3 or www.belfieldfm.ie and listen online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Oh and there is a load of crap to win this week. Including a laptop. I think we are giving tickets away today on the otherside and because we never get a text all you have to do really is listen , text, swing by and pick up your tickets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Awesome :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Yeah, but the devoted listenership doesn't get to hear my voice anymore though...

Altogether now: Awwwwww....:( :rolleyes: :D

Listenership?

Grimes wrote:
    Listenership?
    heh heh... Nice.

Will be listenin' in, might send in a few requests.
    Really obscure ones, that I know aren't on the computer!:D

Waste of credit, true, but wtf else am I gonna use it for???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Cool grimey-good luck!Whats the otherside about-willya play sultans of ping fc'wheres me jumper' for me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

any chance it could be fixed....no wait arranged is a better less incriminating word.. so that i could win a cool prize?? even though I've no radio and my mobile is MIA so textin in is not a possibility!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It's not about Archaeology is it?

Hope yiz were listening. It went okay bar some technical problems at the start. Sorry there was no prize ............ i dunno

On again today . Listen

• Advertisement

or else??

ya didnt listen did you? boo urns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

I listened on my way home in the car! You were talking about the top 20 films! See I told ya I listened!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Yeah, and then you said the words "belfield fm" a lot. See I listened too.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yeah and I listened too because you did the thing...with um, the thing?

OK I didn't listen but I will try to listen one of these days. Are you on tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

i say belfield fm a lot.... im the host-iest host...

"host"

Yeah its on again today

I've requested so many songs at this stage I should have some sort of membership... Oh, wait...

Oh, but guess what? None of em have been played. Big f**kin surprise there...:rolleyes: :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

do you guys still do interviews/live acoustic stuff with student bands? I did one with Paul last year with my old band. Our new band Bravest Kid In School won the first heat in the UCD Battle of the Bands so we're in the final of that. We're playing the student bar soon again as part of the National Student Music Awards qualifiers, if you have a slot I'll drop in before the gig. Think it's next month. We'll be finished in the studio then too so will have some recordings for you...

I just went onto the website and onto the otherside section... nice pic seb [i think]
    I saw you and the guy in the middle there yesterday at the wall but wasnt too sure if it twas you! next time i'll come say hello!

o and a complaint to make... podcasts arent workin for me :(

• Advertisement

Is that you grimes doing the funky dancing in the hip hop photo? There is actually steam coming off the dancefloor with your hot moves!

i'd like to encourage anyone here to check out the show, its tonnes of fun and we play all the requests we get, unfortunately we dont seem to get many. and we give out prizes just for requesting.

unfortunately our selection is somewhat limited however we do our best to play what we imagine people want to hear.

today, thursday we played around 5 requests, possibly the most so far.

dont forget 3.30-5.00 pm 97.3FM and www.belfieldfm.ie

tomorrow's gonna be a bit different but fear not we'll be back in 2 weeks. text in and you'll get prizes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

text in and you'll get prizes

Is that a guarantee? :v:

Waltons wrote:
    Is that a guarantee? :v:

we'll do our best... something interesting or funny to say.... or if u answer whatever question i decide to throw out. or if u come by the studio

Scraggs wrote:
    I just went onto the website and onto the otherside section... nice pic seb [i think]
    Aw, cheers darlin...:o

And the podcasts?
    They never work. EVER. Paddy is a lazy bollox who is rarely in most days, it's his responsibility to record the shows. Mind you, you could blame NetSoc, who are responsible for the website. So. Multiple scapegoats.

Or you could just blame HappyCrackHead aka Kev.

That's what I do. All the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

*cough* Next time tune in from 2pm and be subject to the amateurish joy that is Poprocks, the BFM chart show... *cough*

[/plug]

*cough* Next time tune in from 2pm and be subject to the amateurish joy that is Poprocks, the BFM chart show... *cough*

[/plug]

is anyone here not on the radio??It seems we may have the next Dave Fannng in our UCD boards midst!

Pffft... What makes you think we need another Dave Fanning?
    We've already clearly got enough Dave Fannings.
    I mean, we've already got one Dave Fanning... And we've absolutely no fcuking idea what to do with that one.
    So another Dave Fanning is definitely unneccessary.
    We're full up with Dave Fannings.

Sorry, what was the question?

SebtheBum wrote:
    Pffft... What makes you think we need another Dave Fanning?
    We've already clearly got enough Dave Fannings.
    I mean, we've already got one Dave Fanning... And we've absolutely no fcuking idea what to do with that one.
    So another Dave Fanning is definitely unneccessary.
    We're full up with Dave Fannings.

Sorry, what was the question?

Are you president of the Dave Fanning fan club?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Methinks not.

Advertisement