Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

[rec] Car Valeting - Dublin Northside

Options
  • 30-01-2006 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Does anyone recommend a place to get a full car valet done for a reasonable price. Any suggestions and prices etc. Just looking for recommendations from people who have used them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭pontovic

you could try top notch valeting. i think the number is 087 2225699

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

How much do they charge these days to get a car valet?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

I used this guy before - very good and he's mobile so he'll come to you - www.kcvtrading.com

Prices on the web site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭pontovic

yop wrote:
    How much do they charge these days to get a car valet?

Ring them and find out ? I think a basic job is about €40 although I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

For petes sake theres a price list on that site....:rolleyes:

http://www.kcvtrading.com/pricelist2.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

I've e-mailed the www.kcvtrading.com people to book 3 cars in for valeting, so I'm hoping for a discount :) Has anyone else used them since ifah's post and if so, were you happy with their service?

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭lushballs

Used Crystal Clean at airport over weekend. They did an excellent job especially on shampooing the seats. Beware that you have to pay for parking in the airport as well, although we negotiated a discount of 10 Euro.

Advertisement