Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

DVD Reauthoring Software?

• 30-01-2006 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Does anyone have any recommendations for good DVD reauthoring Software? I've been using Sonic that came with my Dell but its lacking some features like being able to change the ratio from 4:3 to 16:9, adding additional audio tracks (ie commentary, different languages) and creating good menus.

The Sonic I'm using is basic and i'm not too keen on forking out 50 eura's for an upgrade. Does any one know of any good DVD reauthoring freeware?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

There's no freeware apps with all that functionality to my knowledge.
    TMPGEnc DVD Author does everything you mention (Menus will be 4:3 though but their DVD Author Pro does 16:9 menus)
    Read it's review here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭baz909

dvd santa and vso's divxtodvd
    there not free but are very easy to use

pm me for more details

Advertisement