Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Big "A"

Options
  • 30-01-2006 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

A Dublin man`s wife came home from the doctor and told her husband she had something to tell him. Whats the matter love, said the husband. I have the big "A" , said the wife. What the hell is that, I dont known, I got such a fright I did`nt hear when the doctor explained, said the wife.
    The husband meet his friend down the pub and explained the problem and asked him did he know what the big "A" was? It can only be one of two things, Aids or Alzimhers, said the friend. How am I going to find out which she has? Well, said the friend, drive her up to the Airport and leave her there, if she finds her way home dont f**k her!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I would advise you stop telling jokes and writing them.

Advertisement