Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping from Scotland

Options
  • 30-01-2006 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if anyone on here can help me, but I'm looking to get 10 units shipped from Scotland to Dublin, each unit weighs about 5kg's and is 430*290*45mm (L*W*H). Currently it's costing me about £17 to get one unit delivered, so does anyone know or use a company that will collect and deliver these for a reasonable price??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭gibo_ie

lots of haulage companies will deliver a full pallet load for a fixed price. E.g. A price a friend got recently from donegal to London for one pallet was €80.
    Try google search for - pallet delivery scotland ireland - maybe. It brings back quite a few results. Dont search for courier, you want haulage!
    Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Cheers.

Advertisement