Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 6680 - Windows Media Player Remote

• 30-01-2006 2:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Folks ,
    Im looking to control my Windows Mediaplayer 9 - on WIN2K via bluetooth from my Nokia 6680 , I have seen
    Bemused on one of the stickys but did not notice any support for the 6680 - does anyone have any experience of using bemused with a 6680 before I go out and waste my money on a USB bluetooth adapter ?

I have also came accross MEDIAREMOTE 2004 from ruttensoft but it requires Microsoft Activesync which my 6680 doesnt seem to support !
    so if anybody can point me in the direction of some good 3rd party software if any it would be great ... cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Hi,

Bemused should work fine and you don't have to buy any bluetooth dongle just yet. Simply download and install the programme. If the programme runs without error, which I'm sure it will (I run older Series 60 apps on my Nokia 6630 all the time!), then buy the bluetooth dongle.

Also, Control Freak is another app which does something similar...

http://mtvoid.com/

- Neil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

this is prob one of the best:
    http://www.salling.com/Clicker/windows/

Advertisement