Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Availability 'Pecks Lane' Castleknock

• 30-01-2006 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering if anyone on Pecks lane has gotten broadband from NTL. I called them today and they said no for my road but find it hard to believe as the line should be a good one. Has anyone else gotten on it along Pecks Lane in Castleknock Dublin 15?

If you can reply to me that would be great as I don't trust the customer support database of places where it is available, any ideas how I could find out for sure as the girl didn't sound too convincing.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Colly

Anyone know if it is even in the area, if they are close I will wait. Pheonix, Dunsandel, Hadleigh, Stockton, Pines, College Grove?????

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭garlad

Mate of mine has it in Castleknock. Not sure of address though. Will try and find out for you.

It's Riverwood something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Colly

garlad wrote:
    Mate of mine has it in Castleknock. Not sure of address though. Will try and find out for you.

It's Riverwood something

cheers that is new Castleknock or more Carpenterstown, was wondering if anyone had it in older Castleknock?

Advertisement