Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People from the Tech

• 30-01-2006 2:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

heya, i just wanted to know if anyon else agrees with my thread. Im sick and tired and seeing the seconday school students in our college. Anytime im outside the main door i always see that hanging around the college, throwing their litter and just acting the fool. Im just after comin from the downstairs canteen and i saw 4guys going up and getting food, fair enough they must eat but do they acutally have permission to go into our college and use our facilites which we all pay for and they dont. Im just annoyed is all, if there are important people coming to the college for meetings and whatnot, its a disgrace to see them hanging around the college, giving the college a bad name. A few weeks back i saw this kid from the tech, he must have at least been 12(in first yr id say), he started talking bull**** to me n telling me to fcukoff, the crazy thing aswell was that he was smoking n when he was finished his fag he flicked it at me, i jus started laughing because I was sayin to myself, hes gonna have no life from the way he is acting. Pure scum man. Well I just wanted to get this off my chest n let it all out. I was wondering aswell would anyone be interested in starting a Petition to stop the kids from the tech hanging around our college and going inside. Please leave your comments as I am very serious about this

Regards,
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

who has been in a class and those little pimpley f**kers start shouting in the window! arghhh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Yes, they seemingly are allowed, otherwise Buzz would stop them Chuck-Norris style. And unless you build a wall between the two schools, they'll keep wandering over, to have a smoke, where their teachers can't see them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

ya i suppose, i was sayin to buzz about the petition thing and he was sayin to go ahead with it and when ive all the names i can get to give him the petition and he will show it to the "boss" and hes gonna do something about it. Buzz was also telling me that the tech are building in their car park and theres gonna be a shop there for the tech so hopefully that will stop them in some way. but id say they will still come over to the college to have their smoke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

tom_ass19 wrote:
    ya i suppose, i was sayin to buzz about the petition thing and he was sayin to go ahead with it and when ive all the names i can get to give him the petition and he will show it to the "boss" and hes gonna do something about it. Buzz was also telling me that the tech are building in their car park and theres gonna be a shop there for the tech so hopefully that will stop them in some way. but id say they will still come over to the college to have their smoke.

ya know, im beginning to think you are buzz! lots of coincidental chats with buzz!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

I used to go to the Tech, I tell ye, its a very different school now to the one I went too, for the most part full of little feckers, "Ehh bud, will ye buy us some fags", thats what I get most of the time going in, the half of them only look about 8 or 9, so yeah I agree, bloody annoying.

Doesnt Buzz stand at the door between 1 and 2 and stop the tech students coming in? I thought he did and the reson they lock the big gates at the side was to stop them coming in that way.

If Buzz gets the go ahead he'll be digging pits and all forms of devices to catch them :D:D

CroppyBoy1798

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 San

hi tom

yeah i totally agree with you . there starting to piss me off to. i was coming down stairs from the upper canteen and i actually couldn't get by at the bottom. there was about twenty of them now not exaggerating sitting on the bottom step. its a pain in the (second part of your name!)

they were all in their brown school uniforms not that that is of any significance but it is really annoying..

so i'd sign the partition..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

all in all its a small few of em wrecking it for all the rest of em, they back down quick enough when you put it up to em, brave with their mates 100 feet away not so brave 3 inches from your face. some of em are ok, i've talked to them from time to time. ps
    tom_ass19/ wrote:
    fair enough they must eat but do they acutally have permission to go into our college and use our facilites which we all pay for and they dont
    what do they get for free that we don't? bar them stealing things?

blu_sonic wrote:
    ps what do they get for free that we don't? bar them stealing things?

well what i meant is that we all pay 775 at the start of the year, dont know what its for, im guessing its for bills, supplies, insurance and whatnot. That money also gives us the right to use all the facilities given to us. They didnt pay, so why should they be able to use them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

Who cares about them eating in the college,no point in getting get them all banned from the college because of one little prick.If he pissed you of so much why didnt you deal with him there and then.Sly revenge like that is not cool .You seriously thinking of puting bouncers on all the doors,next we will need id cards to get into the college

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I used to go to the Tech, I tell ye, its a very different school now to the one I went too, for the most part full of little feckers, "Ehh bud, will ye buy us some fags", thats what I get most of the time going in, the half of them only look about 8 or 9, so yeah I agree, bloody annoying.

Doesnt Buzz stand at the door between 1 and 2 and stop the tech students coming in? I thought he did and the reson they lock the big gates at the side was to stop them coming in that way.

If Buzz gets the go ahead he'll be digging pits and all forms of devices to catch them :D:D

CroppyBoy1798

That school has always been like that :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Kazu wrote:
    Who cares about them eating in the college,no point in getting get them all banned from the college because of one little prick.If he pissed you of so much why didnt you deal with him there and then.Sly revenge like that is not cool .You seriously thinking of puting bouncers on all the doors,next we will need id cards to get into the college

Ye well said ;)

Just do what i do and don't go into college much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,811 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

"eh man, any chance of a smoke lad?"

sound familiar???

ya. ive been asked bout 3 times this year already. I was walking to college this morning n this little fella, looked bout 8 or so, obvioulsy in first year. He kept hastling me for a smoke. Ive started smoking drum now, so if someone asks me for a smoke, im gonna have to make it for them which i wont,haha. I think everyone should smoke drum. haha, no one will ever ask you for a cig again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Cuchulain

Me thinks they used to use the canteen last year also until Campbells kicked em out. Leeches.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Redrocket

id love to see Buzz do a roundhouse kick

Trilla wrote:
    "eh man, any chance of a smoke lad?"

sound familiar???

"eehhh"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

That school has always been like that :rolleyes:

Ehhh, I went there and it wasnt as bad back five/six year ago as it is now. Believe me ;)

CroppyBoy1798

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

grow some balls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Kazu wrote:
    next we will need id cards to get into the college

Thats not a bad idea. Some colleges like Tallaght do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

I really don't see the problem with them. there children and as such bstards. I would recomend telling anyone who pesters you for fags to simply Fcuk off before you put there head through a wall:D . or if your not the strong, violent type ignore the little scallys and focus your energys on something more constructive such as getting smashed rag week. But seriously I think we should have an unofficial college policy. any twelve year olds start putting pressure on people to get them fags will be hence forth told to feck off and stop hasteling the grown ups.

On another point banning tech students from the college seems to me to smack of the same eliteism that some accused the college of when it opened a seperate canteen for the lecturers. I also think it would cost more money than its worth and lead to a increase in registraton fees

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

Mountain out of a molehill, you seem like the kind of guy that would look for something to complain about! do you think them not being inside the college will stop them asking for a "smoke"? you will still pass them going into town etc! the fees we pay at the commencment of the year is indeed for the facilities but when have you seen them in the LRC/Hall/SU offices? them come in for 30mins get some food act like the pubesent kids they are, there are some assholes some nice kids, they should be monitered agreed, maybe confined to a certain area but barred is downright excessive. get a grip if they mess you about stand up to them.

ps this post is in reply to tom_ass

Advertisement