Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyre Square scalled model layout

Options
  • 30-01-2006 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Now I was told by someone that I could see a scalled model of the Eyre Square's new layout in the Eyre Square Shopping center but I couldn't. They seem to have moved it or disposed of it.

i just want to get a more general idea of what the place will look like when complete. Anyone know what happen to the model?Anyone know of any online images?

Thanks
    Timeout

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

NoBody know anything about this at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

first I've heard of it.

Would there not be information in the city council?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

It used to be at the back door by Dunnes but I think its gone now. It might be in another building around the square like a bank or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

It was there. But then it got moved. Possibly to the lobby of City Council's building on College Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭finlma

The guys building the model went on strike and then into liquidation. The modelling project was put on hold for a year until new modellers could be found. Project is expected to be finished in late 2010 :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 SuperMacs

finlma wrote:
    The guys building the model went on strike and then into liquidation. The modelling project was put on hold for a year until new modellers could be found. Project is expected to be finished in late 2010 :p
    LOL
    And the model is already 10 times over budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Anima wrote:
    It used to be at the back door by Dunnes but I think its gone now. It might be in another building around the square like a bank or something.

The model disapeared about 3 months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

SuperMacs wrote:
    LOL
    And the model is already 10 times over budget.
    LOL :D
    ARGINITE wrote:
    The model disapeared about 3 months ago.
    Are you saying you stole it in your usual drunken state :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bigQ

it was in the library for a while

Advertisement