Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kiss DP-1504

• 30-01-2006 3:54pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm not too sure if this is the correct forum but I'm looking to buy the Kiss DP-1504 unit.

At the moment I have a H&B 3225 DVD/divx player which is just magic but having to burn stuff onto DVD-RW is a little bit of a pain and the wife can't manage it when I'm not at home.

So I'm looking for a divx player but mostly something that has an Ethernet card that will read the files directly from my PC (TV is 2 yards from PC).

It wouldn't have to have an internal HD but I suppose a small one would be fine and it doesn't have to have wireless ability.

The Kiss 1504 seems fine and I can pick it up for about €160 but I was wondering if anyone knew of any other solutions.

Advertisement