Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What broadband provider id best?

• 30-01-2006 5:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My sister was asking me where she should go to get her broadband. I have been using ESAT (iol broadband) and have had no problems so far. My dad has been using eircom and this has been a disaster from the start (its working now but at only 1/3 the speed we paid for).

I would recommend ESAT but she say's that they are more expensive than alot of the other one's. Can someone recommend one that is cheap but reliable?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭WhatsGoingOn

Hi,

My sister was asking me where she should go to get her broadband. I have been using ESAT (iol broadband) and have had no problems so far. My dad has been using eircom and this has been a disaster from the start (its working now but at only 1/3 the speed we paid for).

I would recommend ESAT but she say's that they are more expensive than alot of the other one's. Can someone recommend one that is cheap but reliable?

Thanks

I use UTV and have had no problems, but a lot of people don't seem to like them.

You might be better off posting in the Broadband forum, or just reading what is already there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,516 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I've had ntl cable broadband for 18+ months. Extremely reliable. Great download limit - 1GB/day, 30GB/month.
    Obviously not available everywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

It depends on what's available to her. If she's in Dublin, then she has a choice, but if she's out in the sticks like me, she'll just have to take what's there, if anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

I've been using esat. I havent had one problem with them :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement