Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs in Maynooth area...

Options
  • 30-01-2006 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Right what are everyone's favourite places to go out in the area? I'm sick of the village itself, and apart from Dublin is there anywhere else? Haven't really heard good things about Ozone, has anyone any opinions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Tchocky

crack open a bottle of wine, and stay in, where idiots dont go

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Fridge

Well if you're ruling out the village itself and town, there's not much else.
    Time in Naas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

ozone is a kip. well IMO. its full of GAA heads. and the average age of people in there is 12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Hahah, Gaa heads? 12 year olds? Dont think so love. How many times have you actually been there? It's full of knacks in white shirts if anything but it's a half decent club depending on who you go with. Go on a Thursday or a Sunday if you wanna have a laugh. Make sure you bring a group of at least 4 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Aye. Don't go to the Ozone on Saturdays. All the ex-Hitchin Post scum go there now.

Also, Time in Naas is great. Get about 6 people to go, as it works out cheaper for a taxi, then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭*marie*

Thanks, yeah I'll definitely try Time anyway. What about town, I've only been to 21....

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Yahorse

if you want to meet a hairdresser or a person in a trade, the ozone is the best place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

The Ozone! Noooooooo! :eek:

As for Dublin, I love Spirit but the crowd might not be everyone's cup of tea. Rogue on Dame Street kicks ass! Late bars like Dakota, Sin, Samsara would be personal favourites but it all depends on what you're in to.

I agree Time in Naas is nice. A bus goes from outside Brady's at the weekend. Well worth a try, it's a good club.

Advertisement