Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TimeShift

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

can I use your login ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

no need... free registration :D and still good servers (or use your ign or gamespy login me thinks)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Just had a quick go: First impressions are that it's going to be a fun but ultimately forgettable FPS - the novelty of the time aspect is likely to wear off pretty quickly and then we're probably just going to be left with another pretty but uninspired shooter....of course I could be completely and utterly wrong, but there was nothing that grabbed me right off the bat bar the time fx. It looks very nice, not quite up there with the likes of the UT2k7 engine or touted next gen but better than the current crop. I had some minor but annoying stuttering while playing, not graphics related (not directly anyway as I tried with lower settings and no change). The official forums cite audio driver issues but it's still there, albeit not as bad, after updating to the latest creative labs drivers. FPS was hovering between about 30 and 50 with everything maxed, no AA, at 1280x1024x32 (AMD64 4000, 1.5Gb ram, ATI x800 Pro (15% overclock)).

Advertisement