Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 point scaffold??

Options
  • 30-01-2006 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

i know what a two point scaffold is but not a three point and i cant find any pictures. can anyone help?

(im getting a scaffold done on thursday yay! i did want a nape, but they wont do it unless im 18 ::( )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

bmepb214105.jpg

Cant find a pic of one but imagine that with the barbell going straight up and thru the rim as well so there would be 3 points pierced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

3 point:

industrial.jpg

Theres also a 5 point:

front.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭crazy_dude6662

thank you, both of you :)

five point looks complicated

I honestly have no idea how they put that bar in :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

i know what a two point scaffold is but not a three point and i cant find any pictures. can anyone help?

(im getting a scaffold done on thursday yay! i did want a nape, but they wont do it unless im 18 ::( )

That's pretty ridiculous. A scaffold takes a lot more looking after than a nape after all!

• Advertisement

yeah. i think snake bite will do it, rob? (through email so i didnt see the person) told me they will do anything exept oral, genital or nipple. i emaild back just to make sure...and not get my hopes up or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ¡LUM!

Where can ya get twisty jewellery like in the five point scaffold picture!? Jewellery-making-wire is a bit dodgy for that kinda stuff. Don't want rust in me ears!

i would say they were pierced seperatly then jewlary was made :)

&#161 wrote: »
    Where can ya get twisty jewellery like in the five point scaffold picture!? Jewellery-making-wire is a bit dodgy for that kinda stuff. Don't want rust in me ears!

That one in the picture was custom made for that piercing. However you can use bars and slave rings to make your own original custom jewellery ala:

lauraear.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 mdmafo

Beecher wrote:
    3 point:

industrial.jpg

Theres also a 5 point:

front.gif

OMG woot

I want one

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

yeah. i think snake bite will do it, rob? (through email so i didnt see the person) told me they will do anything exept oral, genital or nipple. i emaild back just to make sure...and not get my hopes up or anything
    Mine (scaffold) was done in snakebite, good job done on it, however i do have 2 seperate barbells in now (for school).
    i was 16 at the time all i needed was parental consent.
    and on a slightly related topic what are the age requirements for a nape in the studios in dublin? (if anyone knows off of the top of their heads)

p.s good luck with the scaffold, tis a sexy peircing and is no problem as long as you put in the effort...(which i didnt, i really need an infection to give me some decent after care habits,:) heh)

16 in snake bite.

i cant get a scaffold (my sister dosnt recommend it for a first time piercee so my parents say no) im getting a rook/diath....not sure which is which lol, i do know where i want it though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

rook is the higher one, the daith is the one lower curving down from the rim.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭HighlyCooL

heres my advice for any one who gets a scaffold done. I got my scafold done at the end of august. The Percing its self wasnt that sore, but takes a long time to heal. after about a month a lump of scar tissue started to grow on the top part,(i had to put it off with tweesers, not a good idea) what i ended up doing was after the swelling died down(again) i put in two BCRs and let it heal completly and then but the bar back in and its fully healed now. so i am happy

Advertisement