Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What 1990s TV series was this

• 30-01-2006 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

hey there..

This is annoying me at the moment. I remember this 1990s American TV series, prob mid to late 1990s where some photographer guy has camera footage of some army massacre of some description and the government is after him to get it. Since he wont give it over, they are chasing him and have erased all details of his life, even his family and friends dont know who he is, though he remembers them.
    Does anyone know what it was called. Think he drove a red jeep or something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭mambo

A few minutes with my good friend Google has turned up:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nowhere_Man_%28television_series%29

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Have heard 'Nowhere Man' been mentioned in at least 5 different places in the last week - Boards at least twice!!

Here and also there!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Great show, watched it from start to finish, super paranoid TV, well worth hunting down on DVD, if its even available, only ran for a season but was nicely self contained, very enjoyable.
    I seem to remember Network 2 running a sci-fi night late on a tuesday I think, Stargate SG1 and Earth Final Conflict were there before any other channel, at least on this side of the big pond.
    Nowhere Man, almost as good as Millenium, but not quite!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭zeusnero

I was thinking of that series a few months ago and found out the name via google - i've been trying to get my hands on the episodes by hook or by crook, but to no avail. If I have any luck I'll let you know...if you want to see them again that is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Nowhere Man, almost as good as Millenium, but not quite!

Nowhere Man and Millennium in the same sentance lol.

Nowhere Man was annoy as hell. The guy was a bad McGyver imatation. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭rikerdonegal

Yeah, it's out on DVD now. Ads/Reviews for it in the latest TV Zone, Cult Times, etc.

Can't say I was ever a fan, though. Gave up watching at the mid-point.

Advertisement