Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Wrestlemania theme song

• 30-01-2006 9:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

This is hardly big news and normally I would n't post stuff about WWE and their music because normally it can be quite good. But this time, its just awful. I feel like I'm back in 1989.
    Judge for yourself Peter Gabriel's "Big Time" :http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

Do you reckon it might be an attempt at irony, ye know little rey hitting the big time of champ at wm22,

weak i know, and i thoroughly agree with the back to the future sentiment of your post, i wonder if the graphics for the show will be flourescent multi-right-angled shapes in front of grayscale wrestlers ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

God awful music :(

Lets hope the theme of this years wrestle mania is being cheesy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Sometimes I prefer some good old cheesy wrasslin music. Anybody remember the mania 14 music, Linda McMahon also uses it as her music, now that was dripping in cheese.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭dinjo

Sometimes I prefer some good old cheesy wrasslin music. Anybody remember the mania 14 music, Linda McMahon also uses it as her music, now that was dripping in cheese.:)

dripping in cheese..... i like it but that was probably the best one so far.. can you remember the lyrics, " oh oh, oh oh, its wrestlemania, fighting to survive, pump it up, pump it up, pump it up "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Mr. Gabriel wouldn’t be a huge favorite of mine, but there's nothing wrong with a bit of retro now and then, and it only a once off, not like they've gotten Culture Club to do the Raw theme.

Don't see why it has to be a scary metal group like Drool or Puddle of Filth or whatever doing the music all the time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I like it. Good oul' 80's music. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

That's a great song! I've got no problem at all with it for WM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Ok I have a confession to make. I STILL think its awful, but against my better judgement I've listened to it more times than someone who has said they did n't like it should. I want to hate it. But I can't.

Advertisement