Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faerie's Aire and Death Waltz

Options
  • 30-01-2006 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭

Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen so much humour crammed into two pages:

Page 1

Page 2

Helps if you're able to read sheet music, the comments are sufficiently hilarious if you can't.

My favourite quote would have to be "Important notice: Before leaving stage, players must deposit their instruments into the appropriate barrel", at the bottom left of page 2. Classic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

WTF? Anyways, I'd say it'd sound better than Gerald Barry :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭modular

This might be a sneaky sort of bump...

But surely someone interested in music found this as ridiculously hilarious as I did?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Nope, it's crap. I can read and write music score, but there's nothing "funny" about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

Not really funny just insane!! and Anythings better than gerald barry, guy sounds like hes swingin a bag of cats against the piano. contempory my a$$!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

and Anythings better than gerald barry, guy sounds like hes swingin a bag of cats against the piano. contempory my a$$!!
    Gospel Truth

• Advertisement
Advertisement