Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with bus numbers

• 31-01-2006 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

I need to get a bus tomorrow from the city centre to portobello just before rathmines tomorrow, what number do I need? Or does luas operate there?
    can someone help? I've no clue. the dublin bus site didn't help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

jees dude just walk, it'll take you less than 20 mins.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,590 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

he's got a point, it's 30 mins tops from o'connell bridge.
    if your legs won't carry you get the luas one stop from stephen's green to harcourt street and walk the last 2 mins.

otherwise the 19,19A, 16, 16A and about 20 other buses, go up camden street, mostly they stop on o'connell st and or d'olier street..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

daveym wrote:
    he's got a point, it's 30 mins tops from o'connell bridge.
    if your legs won't carry you get the luas one stop from stephen's green to harcourt street and walk the last 2 mins.

otherwise the 19,19A, 16, 16A and about 20 other buses, go up camden street, mostly they stop on o'connell st and or d'olier street..
    Are you crazy? It's less a 15 minute walk at most from O'Connell Bridge. You could do it in about 10 minutes from the top of Grafton.

Binomate wrote:
    Are you crazy? It's less a 15 minute walk at most from O'Connell Bridge. You could do it in about 10 minutes from the top of Grafton.

it's hardly 5 mins from o'connell bridge to top of grafton st though! i said 30 mins tops allowing for slow progress up grafton st. pretty sure am not crazy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol

try the 83 will bring you there

• Advertisement

daveym wrote:
    it's hardly 5 mins from o'connell bridge to top of grafton st though! i said 30 mins tops allowing for slow progress up grafton st. pretty sure am not crazy..
    I'm pretty sure you are tbh. It takes no more than 2 minutes by helicopter anyway. That's something we can all agree on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Bartronilic

15a

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

to portobello. 15,a,b agus c. 65, 65b. 14,14a, 83. They all go up portebello and through rathmines.

Binomate wrote:
    I'm pretty sure you are tbh. It takes no more than 2 minutes by helicopter anyway. That's something we can all agree on.

i dunno, there is very little helicopter parking in portobello, you would be hovering looking for a spot for 28 mins or so, so
    2 mins flying, 28 hovering. your still looking at 30 mins, or am I nuts?:D

But there's always plenty of parking space on top of the Swan center.

• Advertisement
Advertisement