Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can cats take Ritalin?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

CookieCat wrote:
    Cat's whats not to like:cool:

I have no confidence unless I shrink myself to a tiny size (am typing this by running around the keyboard). cats are always trying to kill me.
    also they chase my dog.

MM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭CookieCat

Dear MM I feel your pain but here is a cunning plan to help overcome your anxiety. Have a look at these two scraps www.kittenadoption.ie. Start by desensitizing yourself by peeking at their pictures.Then sponsor one, this will both make you feel good knowing you have contributed to saving a life and in return maybe you could visit them when they are feeling better, behind glass at first, so you are not scared, then working up to touching them gently with extended arm;) In time you may be able to cuddle one and hey presto you are cured.
    Claire X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

CookieCat wrote:
    Yes and Psychological studies now prove it's mainly men with small appendages who have little self confidence and the urge to control what they can't, who HATE cats the dog/terrier being a small dog is a projection:cool: That's true Studies by Dr's Emslie and Jorgen. 2005.
    Claire. X

:D Deadly!

Advertisement