Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[US] 24 Day 5, Hour 6 (12pm-1pm) [Spoilers]

• 31-01-2006 9:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭

Jacks morning has been sh1te, will his afternoon be any better?

Hour 6, verdict? 15 votes

Great stuff
    0% 0 votes
    Very good
    46% 7 votes
    Not bad
    33% 5 votes
    Not great
    13% 2 votes
    Jack should have stayed in bed.
    6% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

It was a very good episode again, the plot is developing along nicely I think. It had a nice bit of action, I loved it when Jack walked into the president's office, I always thought that Erin was a good character and he showed this today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭lynchie

agreed, story is kept moving along. Thought when cummins had told the pres what was going on that the conspiracy would drag on for half the series, glad they keep the pace moving.

So looks as if Jack will be back working for ctu until they find the gas. I guess they are gonna try and detonate them on US soil now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

twists and twists on twists. Sure are a lot of twists :)

Must say im enjoying it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

how does logan support that turtle shaped head of his without a spine.
    seriously that guy is open to ANY suggestion. "if you don't put your penis in this electric pencil sharpener your presidency will be in ruins!" "oh ok!"
    good episode, nice pace...so who's the puppet master of it all?l oil dude?
    and did he double cross Cummings and tell the terrorists what to do, or are they isolated from this? i find that hard to believe given how the airport attack was orchestrated etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

its funny when you watch the episode and the whole "oil" issue comes up, but i do like it when the head of security always keeps a low tone of voice :D
    And i was ready for cummings eye to be taken out.
    But as they were opening the trailer, i was expecting either an explosion of a nerve gas detonator to be set off, and i had a feeling the insider would be killed, its the way he asked about payment so early.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,539 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Great great episode..... I loved it. The conversation between Logan and Cummings was great, but I agree with smurfpiss - the prez is too suggestible.

Lets hope that a cannister is opened somewhere public!

Ah logan hasnt a clue, i dont like his style, atleast palmer took control of things when it happened, by the looks of things all the decisions were all nearly made by cummings, bat sure that would make sence wouldnt it ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

Sparky-s wrote:
    But as they were opening the trailer, i was expecting either an explosion of a nerve gas detonator to be set off, and i had a feeling the insider would be killed, its the way he asked about payment so early.
    I was so expecting this and then when it didn't happen I thought this is great that it didn't actually explode then.
    The president really has to be the stupidest person ever, its like as if they are trying to take the piss of Bush or something, he just listens to whatever is said to him.
    I really hope they can continue the show at this pace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Good episode yea.. Walt is a gas character.. how someone like that got into the white house is beyond me.. the end pissed me off a bit tho.. OMG THEY ARE ATTACKING AMERICA!! Like we haven't seen that before in series 2,3,4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i am alone in thinking it was a poor episode obviously but it left off with 1pm - 2pm looking good

the preview looks great also

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

mmm... how should i phrase this. my map appears to be out of date, so would one of you pm the directions to ctu hq (hour 6). i'd really appreciate it. thanks

Nephew wrote:
    mmm... how should i phrase this. my map appears to be out of date, so would one of you pm the directions to ctu hq? i'd really appreciate it. thanks

Well its in LA, try google maps ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

its getting harder to find a reliable map seller these days

Advertisement