Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tax credits from the last budget, should i have more money?

Options
  • 31-01-2006 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Hiya folks,

In the last budeget the tax credits were increased slightly (IIRC). At the time i remeber saying to myself that it should mean an extra 40euro per month. Today i've got the first salary of the new year and its exactly the same as last years monthly salary.

Am i wrong about the tax credits/increase in take home pay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭ifah

the revenue have a been advertising in the media for the past couple of weeks advising that the new tax credits are being calculated at present and they hope to be advising employers of the changes in the coming weeks. Any tax rebates due will be refunded in the next pay pack following this.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

ifah wrote:
    the revenue have a been advertising in the media for the past couple of weeks advising that the new tax credits are being calculated at present and they hope to be advising employers of the changes in the coming weeks. Any tax rebates due will be refunded in the next pay pack following this.

Hope this helps

Thanks ifah. I didn't see any of the revenue ad's. At least next month should be a bit brighter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Peace wrote:
    Thanks ifah. I didn't see any of the revenue ad's. At least next month should be a bit brighter.

By a couple of €, so don't go buying that new car just yet :p

Advertisement