Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan....

Options
  • 31-01-2006 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Does anybody here frequent Clan?

My girlfriend was playing a lan game of Battlefield 2 there recently, said it was great, never considered it before but might pop in once in awhile if there are ever any good games going on....just wondering if anyone goes there often, what are the machines like, etc!

Doesn't danniemcq work there actually.....:D

Whilst on the subject, do many people from the board play BF2 online? Wouldn't mind playing with some lads in the tig server or something....we could make a galway squad :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

SyxPak wrote:
    Cooie![/QUOTE

I'm guessing that would be great if I wasn't banned from the entire games category :(

What is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

GalwayLAN Dedicated Server
    We've had a few problems with the BF2CC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Sweet....

Thanks Syxpak, had no idea that was around. When does it be busy? How big is the server? Might pop on tonight if it's busy later.....:D

Whats BF2CC? Is it just a regular Server or is there mods running?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

HavoK wrote:
    Does anybody here frequent Clan?

My girlfriend was playing a lan game of Battlefield 2 there recently, said it was great, never considered it before but might pop in once in awhile if there are ever any good games going on....just wondering if anyone goes there often, what are the machines like, etc!

Doesn't danniemcq work there actually.....:D

Whilst on the subject, do many people from the board play BF2 online? Wouldn't mind playing with some lads in the tig server or something....we could make a galway squad :D

syxpac feel free to edit if this counts as an advertisment! ;)

yes HaVoK i work in clan, we have all the latest games (BF2 and Special Forces, COD 2 and that Vietman 2 game for example) all the machines are top spec, with a recent grapics card upgrade on all machines, you usually find a few lan game or 2 going on but the main LAN night is Tuesdays with a late night session between 12 and 4am

• Advertisement
Advertisement