Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Different Region Box Sets [Season 1]

• 31-01-2006 1:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭

I'm going to buy the complete box set of Season 1. Just started watching Lost the other day and am hooked!

Anyway I see a few differences between the Region 2 box set and the Region 1 box set.

Specifically the Region 1 seems to contain more episodes :confused: Or are they shorter?

The Region 2 set seems to contain more extras though..

Such a dilemma I face!

Anyway, if anyone has experienced both box sets which would they recommend. All my DVD players are multi-region.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

WizZard wrote:
    I'm going to buy the complete box set of Season 1. Just started watching Lost the other day and am hooked!

Anyway I see a few differences between the Region 2 box set and the Region 1 box set.

Specifically the Region 1 seems to contain more episodes :confused: Or are they shorter?

The Region 2 set seems to contain more extras though..

Such a dilemma I face!

Anyway, if anyone has experienced both box sets which would they recommend. All my DVD players are multi-region.

Thanks

A while ago you could buy half of season 1 in region 2 before it season 1 had finished over here. Could that be the difference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

I doubt it Just looks like there is different content. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

The R1 set includes Lost: The Journey as an episode, which was just a recap of the season up to that point. Nothing new.

Also, the R2 set seems to include Exodus parts 2 and 3 as one episode, which, technically, they were.

So, as far as episodes go, they are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 clodo

They are both the same. Only difference is that you will be paying more for the region 2. Trying to make more money from us europeans. If you have a multi regional DVD player get region 1.

Advertisement