Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twisted Metal: Black

Options
  • 31-01-2006 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

What a garbage!

I'm sorry if my comment upsets anyone but I truly did not like the game.

I can't understand why people loved it so much?

cars are too small, and way too fast, there is no satisfaction in killing. The handling is terrible. Bosses suck.

I loved Twisted Metal 3, IMHO, the best handling, best bosses, the best TM game overall IMHO.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

CyberGhost wrote:
    What a garbage!

I'm sorry if my comment upsets anyone but I truly did not like the game.

I can't understand why people loved it so much?

cars are too small, and way too fast, there is no satisfaction in killing. The handling is terrible. Bosses suck.

I loved Twisted Metal 3, IMHO, the best handling, best bosses, the best TM game overall IMHO.

Agree with most of the above comments, multiplayer can be alright though.
    I found the severe lack of story/carachter development/cut scenes to be infuriating. Besides what little story is printed in the manual and the carachter bio, you have nothing to go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

wow nearly 4 years late on that one eh? :-)

yeah was let down with this one, i always wondered if it would have been better had it not been completely cut up & reworked after 911

tm2 is one of my fav multiplayer games of all time

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Well the game was given away free with the network adapter in America and was always meant to be a freebie. Seems stingy sony europe decided to charge us for it.

Advertisement