Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play without a Cred Card?

• 31-01-2006 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

So WoW looks like a game i want to get into, but i dont have a Cred Card, and im not planning on getting one just to play this.

Ive heard about Prepaid gamer cards but none of the major Videogame shops in Dublin has em.

So does anyone know where i can get these gamer cards? Ive read something about 3V on the Final Fantasy board. Does 3V work with WoW?

Niceone thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

go into game, they sell them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

www.3v.ie

For all intents and purposes it works just like a normal credit card, as far as I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Omeallage

i got mine in game to. need 2 get another 1 soon. dont know bout d 3V. does it work wit Final Fantasy cos i av dat 2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Nov

Game dont sell them, i asked and they said Nope, unless they didnt have a clue wtf i was talking about.

Gonna try for a 3V, but gonna ask in game again just to be handy.

3V works with FFXI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Omeallage

ur rite dey probably didnt know. i got mine in dublin on o'connell st of grafton st. around der. i had no luck with gamestop in longford though kept screwin me around and i quote "we had them last week" must be a massive sub-culture im missing in longford....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭scorpy

ask in gamestation or game, I got mine in one of those(in dublin, by the way) after several weeks of waiting! seems they never had enough to meet demand; they'd sell out within days of restocking and wouldn't be restocked again for a good while.

of course, then I moved to england where I have no bother finding game cards(or using my boyfriend's debit card) to fund my gametime!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,748 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Game on henry street in dublin definetly have them, they were stocked at christmas, and i see no reason why they shouldnt have them now.
    if they didnt know what you were on about, it was obviously some new guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭bobbly

Nov wrote:
    So WoW looks like a game i want to get into, but i dont have a Cred Card, and im not planning on getting one just to play this.

Ive heard about Prepaid gamer cards but none of the major Videogame shops in Dublin has em.

So does anyone know where i can get these gamer cards? Ive read something about 3V on the Final Fantasy board. Does 3V work with WoW?

Niceone thanks
    3v works fine, anywhere VISA is accepted its accepted, great card for us students that dont have money :D

Advertisement